HempZoo Hemp Coveralls Armor
Could you imagine wearing work clothes that grow more comfortable with age and keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer?
HempZoo’ s Hemp Coveralls Armor will make the perfect set of work clothes no matter how you get your hands dirty!
Hemp clothing is a great addition to your wardrobe. Hemp has been a traditional material for clothes making for centuries. Hemp does not “wear out,” it “wears in.” That is to say, the more you wear it, and take care of the garment properly, the more soft, comfortable, and wearable it becomes! Hemp is tougher and more durable than other fibers, so it will last longer. Meaning you do not have to waste money constantly replacing worn out items!
Why should you wear work clothes that are comfortable and make sense? Because these coveralls were designed to be durable, comfortable, and natural. Great for farmers, technicians, or other workers that require special clothing to protect and efficiently help them do their jobs. These unisex coveralls are made for the working people who want a great Eco-friendly style to help them work in comfort.
These Hemp Coveralls:
- Are Eco-Friendly, made from Sustainable Fibers. 45% Hemp and 40% Organic Cotton and 15% Recycled Muslin.
- Have Heavy Duty Zippers with tough Double Stitching.
- Are Short Sleeved with 2 Back, 2 Chest, and 2 Hip Pockets.
- Have an Expandable Waistband and roomy, hidden gusseted crotch.
- Are Antimicrobial, as well as mold and mildew resistant.
- Are Comfortable with Breathable fabric keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter. Excellent to wear in ALL climates. Blocks harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Are Soft to the touch and gets more comfortable over time.
- Are Hypoallergenic, great for those with sensitive skin.
- Have Hemp fibers, which are durable and naturally long lasting. These shirts feature performance stitching for active lifestyles.
- Are Bio-Degradable, does not persist in landfills long after thrown away.
- Use ECO, AZO Free, Dyes which are good for the environment.
These Coveralls are good for:
- Odor resistant, so they are excellent for wear multiple times when away or when laundry is limited.
- Demonstrating to your friends and coworkers that you are committed to helping protect our environment.
- Once they are worn-out and no longer serviceable, you can throw it in the trash without worrying about contributing to waste, knowing that it will return to the Earth from which it came, completing the cycle.
- Farmers, Mechanics and Technicians that wear special work clothing.
- Business owners who wish to equip their workers and crews with a usable, comfortable, and eco-friendly uniform.
HempZoo is a California based company committed to Environmentally sound principles and manufacturing. All of their products are rigorously tested and undergo a triple-quality check. They use only naturally grown, sustainable Hep materials and all their sources are Fair-Trade.
Available in Black and Bone colors. Sizes Small, Medium, Large, Large-Tall, X-Large, X-Large Tall, XX-Large.
Work hard and in comfort while helping out the planet wearing HempZoo’ s Hemp Coveralls Armor!
#hempclothing #HempZoo #HempCoveralls
Return & Exchange Policy
Care & Usage Instructions
Notes & Disclaimers
Our Customers Say
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that is not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)