Tired of your lotion leaving your skin feeling dry and undernourished? How about the greasy residue that many lotions leave behind (usually causing you to wipe the lotion off). What about an all-natural solution that is wholesome and good for the skin.
That is why you need to include Hemp Excellence Hemp Oil Body Lotion into your daily skin care routine.
You apply lotion for a whole lot of reasons, but when you do, do you want to have to wash a bunch of greasy oils and artificial ingredients off, or would you rather apply a lotion that is fully absorbed by your skin to help it glow. Hemp Seed Oils are just what you need. Full of nutrients and positive benefits for the skin, include this lotion in your daily routine and you will wonder why you have not done so sooner.
Hemp Oil Body Lotion:
- Moisturizes and plumps dry skin.
- Balances irritated and oily skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clears pores and does not clog them. Helps with acne outbreaks.
- Comes in an 8 Oz. Bottle and a 2 Oz. travel size tube (Meets TSA requirements).
- Comes in a pleasing Wildflower scent.
- Made with naturally raised, chemical and pesticide free U.S. Grown Hemp.
Ideas for use:
- Use the lotion before exposing your skin to the elements to help guard against drying out, chafing, and flaking, etc.
- Keep the 2-ounce bottle handy and use it on the go after extended times indoors.
- Use it in conjunction with other Hemp Oil body products (like Body Butters, Lip Balms, etc.) to build a healthy and easy daily skin care routine.
This lotion was manufactured and bottled by Founders Hemp, Inc. in Asheboro, NC. It is made from All-Naturally grown U’S. Hemp Seed Oil which is naturally Cold-Pressed.
Available in a 2 Oz. (Travel Size) Tube and an 8 Oz. bottle. Wildflower scent. The travel size tube meets TSA standards for carry on substances.
Hemp Excellence Hemp Oil Body Lotion is a fantastic replacement for the commercially produced lotions that are full of artificial ingredients and preservatives.
This product does not contain Cannabinoids and is thus THC Free. To learn the difference between Hemp Extracts (CBD Oil) and Hemp Seed Oil, please see our website.
Hemp Excellence Hemp Seed Oil Body Lotion, Wildflower
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that’s not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)