Hemp Excellence Hemp Oil Moisturizing Body Spray, Wildflower
What if you could give your skin a shot of moisturizing and nourishing power in a simple spritz? Would you be interested in keeping your skin healthy and glowing and not dry and flaky?
Now you can with Hemp Excellence Hemp Oil Moisturizing Body Spray, in a Wildflower scent.
What if that moisturizing body spray was made from natural ingredients and did not do as much harm to your outer covering as good? This spray is made from Naturally cold-pressed Hemp Seed Oil and other natural ingredients. What it does NOT contain is parabens or artificial preservatives and the like. Now you can refresh your skin and not worry about spraying harmful ingredients all over yourself.
Hemp Oil Body Spray:
- Is made from all-naturally raised, Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil and no artificial ingredients.
- Provides long-lasting moisture that soothes and plumps dry skin.
- Balances oily skin and calms irritated skin. Benefits all different types of skin.
- Helps reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Comes in a convenient 2 Oz. (Travel size) and 8 Oz. bottles. The travel size bottle meets TSA regulations for airline carry-ons.
- Leaves no greasy residue like some sprays can.
- Is GMO free, Vegan friendly and grown pesticide and chemical free.
Suggestions for use:
- Keep a small spray bottle handy and spritz your exposed skin occasionally to prevent drying out or oily skin.
- Keep a small spray bottle in your travel kit and not worry about whether you can get it through security.
- Incorporate this spray into your skin care routine and spray yourself prior to leaving hoe or work and venturing into the elements.
This spray is made from all-naturally raised, U.S. grown Hemp Seed Oil, which is manufactured and bottled by Founders Hemp in Asheboro, NC.
Available in a 2 Oz. (Travel Size) and 8 Oz. Bottle in Wildflower scent.
Keep your skin moisturized and well-protected so it can return the favor and protect your body. That is one step easier by using Hemp Excellence Hemp Oil Moisturizing Body Spray.
This product does not contain any Hemp Extracts (meaning no cannabinoids or THC). It is made with Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil. To learn and understand the difference, please visit our website.
Return & Exchange Policy
Care & Usage Instructions
Notes & Disclaimers
Our Customers Say
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that’s not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)