Hemp Excellence Hemp Oil Lip Balm, Wildflower
Do you hate dry, chapped lips as much as we do? Uncomfortable and unkissble, dry and chapped lips can ruin the most prominent feature on your face, your lips.
That is where Hemp Excellence Hemp Oil Lip Balm comes in. Apply it to your lips to protect them from the harsh elements and the daily obstacles of life.
Is it easy to concentrate on what you are doing or saying when your lips have become uncomfortably dry and chapped? Your lips are some of the most noticeable and important pieces of skin upon your face. Chapping can make them unsightly, and the dryness uncomfortable. Sadly, this can occur to all types of lips, in all types of weather. No matter what the conditions, keep a tube of your new favorite Lip Balm handy to protect your rosy lips.
Hemp Excellence Hemp Oil Lip Balm:
- Rehydrates and plumps up dry, tired skin.
- Balances oily and dry skin, calms irritated skin, and is beneficial to all skin types.
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Are not greasy or oily and contain all natural raised, U.S. grown Hemp Seed Oil.
- Have a pleasant Wildflower scent.
- Come in a convenient, portable tube that is easy to carry and use.
- Are THC Free
Use this Balm for:
- Keep a tube in your pocket or purse to have handy whenever you need. (Make sure to check your pockets before doing laundry).
- Apply in all kinds of weather such as windy, hot, cold, and dry climates to prevent lip damage.
- As an alternative to commercially available Lip Balms containing harmful and artificial ingredients.
These Lip Balm tubes are made by Founders Hemp. Manufactured and packaged in Asheboro, NC, they are made with all-naturally raised, cold-pressed Hemp Seed Oil.
These Lip Balms, in addition to being made with all-natural Hemp Seed Oil, contain NO Parabens or artificial ingredients. They also are made with the benefits of Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil.
Available in a .19 Oz. tube (single) with a Wildflower Scent.
Your lips are important! Your lips are one of your best and most prominent features! Do your lips not deserve the finest treatment and best protection available? Now you can have just that in a tube of Hemp Excellence Hemp Oil Lip Balm.
This product does not contain any Hemp Extracts (meaning no cannabinoids or THC). It is made with Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil. To learn and understand the difference, please visit our website.
Return & Exchange Policy
Care & Usage Instructions
Notes & Disclaimers
Our Customers Say
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that’s not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)