Can you imagine a snack with so much nutritional power that it could suit all your healthy snack needs at once?
Meet Hemp Hearts, which are the seed of the Hemp plant with the outer shell removed (also known as de-hulled)
Why mix three or four different kinds of seeds or powders to make one healthy snack? You can just SIMPLIFY your choices down to ONE, Hemp Seeds!
- Contain ALL the healthy Omega Fatty Acids your body needs and doesn't produce on its own.
- Are packed with healthy, plant based proteins for keeping and rebuilding muscles after working them.
- Are small and portable and do not take up very much space in your home or lunch kit.
- Are Vegan, Free from GMOs, pesticides and oher harmful chemicals.
- Have benefits not only for working out, but also benefit the bodies systems, skin and hair and improve overall health.
Use them for:
- A light snack between meals.
- Sprinkle them over salads and other foods for a healthy, crunchy component.
- Incorporate them into smoothies and other nutritional drinks for a powerful boost of nutrition.
- Search out Hemp based recipes in books or on the web and use them in those recipes.
Historically Healthy Hemp Hearts (Dehulled Hemp Seeds) are from Founder's Hemp and are grown and harvested in the U.S.A..
They are available in .4 and 1.6 Oz. Snack Sizes as well as 4 and 8 Oz. bags.
Make your friends jealous of your healthy glow after you incorporate Historically Healthy Hemp Hearts into your diet!
If you are concerned about THC. please note that Hemp Seeds do not contain Cannabinoids and therefore do not contain any CBD, THC, or other compounds and Terpenes that is typically found in many Hemp Extract products. To read further about the differences and learn more, visit our website.
Historically Healthy Hemp Hearts
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that’s not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)