Times have changed considerably as a result of the Worldwide COVID-19 Pandemic. New terms have entered our everyday conversations, like “Social Distancing.” Another new norm is all the fashionable face masks we need to wear now to keep ourselves and our neighbors safe! But if you have to wear a mask, why not wear one with comfort built into it?
HempZoo’ s Hemp Face Masks are the practical, stylish and comfortable solution for this modern-day problem.
Hemp clothing is a great addition to your wardrobe. Hemp has been a traditional material for clothes making for centuries. Hemp does not “wear out,” it “wears in.” That is to say, the more you wear it, and take care of the garment properly, the more soft, comfortable, and wearable it becomes! Hemp is tougher and more durable than other fibers, so it will last longer. Meaning you do not have to waste money constantly replacing worn out items!
This Non-Medical mask is well-made and contains durable, comfortable Hemp, that will not only protect you and your community, but will make a flexible addition to your wardrobe and make you and the public around you feel protected and asking about your stylish mask!.
- Eco-Friendly, made from Sustainable Fibers. 20% Hemp and 75% Organic Cotton and 5% Spandex.
- Double Layered for more protection, with open insert slot on side to add additional filters.
- 6” x 10” with 5” Ear Loops, Size Adult Stretchy for multiple sizes. Comfortable stretchy ear straps to stay comfortable during long periods of wear.
- Neutral Black color goes with most clothing.
- Durable & Breathable.
- Easily Machine washable.
- Antimicrobial, as well as mold and mildew resistant.
- Are Bio-Degradable, does not persist in landfills long after thrown away.
These masks are good for:
- Demonstrating to your friends and coworkers that you are committed to helping protect our environment.
- Once they are worn-out and no longer serviceable, you can throw it in the trash without worrying about contributing to waste, knowing that it will return to the Earth from which it came, completing the cycle.
- Going out in public and in large groups to minimize the chance for spreading germs or catching them.
HempZoo is a California based company committed to Environmentally sound principles and manufacturing. All of their products are rigorously tested and undergo a triple-quality check. They use only naturally grown, sustainable Hep materials and all their sources are Fair-Trade.
Available in Black Adult size. One size fits most adults.
Keep yourself and your community safe by wearing the comfortable HempZoo’ s Hemp Face Mask!
#hempclothing #HempZoo #HempMasks #ProtectYourself
HempZoo Hemp Face Mask
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that is not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)