HempZoo Hemp Kid's T-Shirt Armor
Need a performance driven, tough and comfortable t-shirt that supports your child’s active lifestyle? How about a t-shirt that is all natural, yet performs like a synthetic?
HempZoo’ s Hemp T-Shirt Kid’s Armor is the solution to your child’s clothing needs!
Hemp clothing is a great addition to their closets and drawers. Hemp has been a traditional material for clothes making for centuries. Hemp does not “wear out,” it “wears in.” That is to say, the more you wear it, and take care of the garment properly, the more soft, comfortable, and wearable it becomes! Hemp is tougher and more durable than other fibers, so it will last longer. Meaning you do not have to waste money constantly replacing worn out t-shirts! Giving them Hemp to wear young also teaches them an appreciation for natural products and respect for the environment.
These T-Shirts are:
- Eco-Friendly, made from Sustainable Fibers. 55% Hemp and 45% Organic Cotton.
- Lightweight (6.4 Oz.)
- Antimicrobial, as well as mold and mildew resistant.
- Comfortable. Breathable fabric keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter. Excellent to wear in ALL climates. Blocks harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Soft to the touch and gets more comfortable over time.
- Hypoallergenic, great for those with sensitive skin.
- Hemp fibers are durable and naturally long lasting. These shirts feature performance stitching for active lifestyles.
- Bio-Degradable, does not persist in landfills long after thrown away.
- Use ECO, AZO Free, Dyes which are good for the environment.
These T-Shirts are good for:
- Odor resistant, so they are excellent for wear multiple times when away or when laundry is limited.
- Demonstrating to your friends and family that you are committed to helping protect our environment.
- Once the garment is worn-out and no longer serviceable, you can throw it in the trash without worrying about contributing to waste, knowing that it will return to the Earth from which it came, completing the cycle.
HempZoo is a California based company committed to Environmentally sound principles and manufacturing. All of their products are rigorously tested and undergo a triple-quality check. They use only naturally grown, sustainable Hep materials and all their sources are Fair-Trade.
Available in Black and Bone colors in sizes X-Small (6-7), Small (8-9), Medium (10-11), Large (12-13), X-Large (14-15), XX-Large (15-16)
Revamp your kid’s wardrobes and help teach them to appreciate the Planet with HempZoo Hemp T-Shirt Kid’s Armor!
#hempclothing #HempZoo #wearhemp
Return & Exchange Policy
Care & Usage Instructions
Notes & Disclaimers
Our Customers Say
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that is not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)