BioSpectrumCBD Pain Relief Roll-On 1000 mg
Need a convenient, physician developed method of cooling and relieving that acute ache or pain that you can apply topically?
Check Out BioSpectrumCBD’ s Pain Relief Roll-On for your needs.
This roll-on product provides powerful relief from aches and pains right on the spot where it is needed. A combination of Broad-Spectrum Hemp Extract (no THC) and FDA approved quantities of Lidocaine, Menthol and Camphor deliver a cooling sense of relief for muscles and joints. The metal-ball roller delivers a consistent and long-lasting dose on-contact and keeps your hands free from the residue of creams and lotions.
Pain Relief Roll-On’s Features:
- Fast-acting and clean application topically right where it is needed, works on-contact.
- FDA approved ingredients and Broad-Spectrum Hemp Extracts provide cooling and soothing relief.
- Comes in a small, easy to carry and use roll-on applicator, which contains 2.5 Ounces. 1,000 mg CBD per tube.
- THC Free (Uses Broad Spectrum Hemp Extracts)
- Third Party Lab Tested.
- Created by a Physician
- Keep a tube handy and use as directed/needed throughout the day when away from home.
- Use on minor aches and pains after working out or other forms of exertion.
These roll-ons are manufactured and sold by BioSpectrumCBD, a Wisconsin based company. They focus on unique and proven delivery systems for Hemp Extract products. The founder and CEO of the company is a licensed & practicing physician in Madison, WI.
Available in a 2.5 Ounce (74mL) Roll-on tube containing 1,000 mg of CBD per tube.
If you need fast-acting relief on-the-spot that was created by a physician, then BioSpectrumCBD’ s Pain Relief Roll-On is worth your attention.
#Hemp #PainRelief #CBD #Relief #RollOn
Returns & Exchanges
Care & Usage
Laboratory Testing Information
Notes & Legal
What customers are saying
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that is not for you. We make it easy to do returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy.
Our Refund & Exchange Policy changes from time to time. Please CLICK HERE to visit and review our Policies & Legal Page and to read the current policy and refund process. (The Policy is the Second Policy Down, use the menu to scroll to it).