Hemp Symmetry Hemp Extract Honey Sticks
Would you love to have a condiment in your pantry that does more than just add flavor to something? How about adding a shot of Hemp Extract to your food or beverage while you put your favorite Honey on it?
Hemp Symmetry Honey Sticks are a sweet, locally sourced shot of Honey in a stick infused with 10mg of Hemp Extract.
Do you use honey in your coffee or tea as a sweetener? Now you can get a small dose of Hemp Extract (CBD) with that same drink. Especially in a convenient size that is perfect for single use.
These Honey Sticks:
- Contain locally sourced, natural Honey free from chemicals or additives.
- Available as Single Sticks or in Packages of 8.
- Contain 10 mg of Hemp Extract per stick from Natural raised, American sourced Hemp.
- Are lightweight and portable
- Can be used as a snack, condiment or as a sugar substitute.
Use these Honey Sticks to:
- Keep a few on hand (at your desk, in your purse, in your cupboard) and use as a quick sweet snack between meals.
- Put it in your hot tea or coffee as a sweetener.
- Use them as a quick boost for your Endocannabinoid System in between your main dosing time (such as before bedtime).
- Use it as a better option for a sweet condiment.
These Honey Sticks are made from local sourced, raw honey infused with Naturally extracted Hemp Extract from American Hemp.
Available in single sticks or in small packages of 8. All sticks contain 10mg Hemp Extract.
My nightly hot coffee + a Hemp Honey Stick with 10mg H.E. = Yes Please! (Coffee that is a benefit to your health, immunity, and well-being, who would have ever imagined?)
For information about H.E., the Endocannabinoid System and extraction of H.E., please refer to our website.
Return & Exchange Policy
Care & Usage Instructions
Laboratory Testing Information
Notes & Disclaimers
Our Customers Say
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that’s not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)