Are you looking for a better, more pure way of taking your daily dosage of Hemp Extracts?
Meet RE: Botanicals Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Oil Tinctures.
These tinctures are an instant classic, and amongst the very elite of Hemp Extract products sold which are CERTIFIED by the USDA to be 100% ORGANIC. Their purity gives them a clean, nice amber color and smooth flavor. These tinctures do not use isolate products to add to their strength, so you get a FULL dosage of Full Spectrum Hemp Extracts with every drop. The easy to measure glass dropper makes taking your daily dose easy and quick. You can rest assure that you are taking only the highest quality Hemp products with RE: Botanicals tinctures!
- CBD per serving clearly labeled, no guesswork involved.
- 100% USA Sun-Grown organic hemp (non-greenhouse grown).
- USDA certified full-spectrum organic hemp oil and all ingredients processed using USDA certified organic standards.
- 3rd party lab tested for heavy metals, solvents, and pesticides, to ensure purity.
- No added chemicals or preservatives.
- Certified Glyphosate Residue Free by the Detox Project.
- Use the attached dropper to easily measure out a daily dosage.
- Enjoy the natural Hemp flavor of “Classic” or try the “Peppermint” flavored variety.
- Purchase in larger volumes for a lower per serving cost.
These products are manufactured and packaged by Re: Botanicals/Palmetto Harmony, a South Carolina, USA company which uses only sun grown, 100% Certified Organic U.S. grown Hemp.
Available in a glass bottle with attached dropper (except Bulk amount). Strengths available as 15 mg, 25 mg, and 50 mg per serving. In Classic (Hemp) and Peppermint flavor. Sizes 30 ml (1 Ounce), 1oo ml, 6 ml (Sample, 25 mg/serving only) and in a 950 ml Bulk Bottle (Classic flavor, 25 mg/serving only).
100% USDA Certified Organic, all natural, and good for you. Nourish your Endocannabinoid System and help bring balance to your body with RE: Botanicals Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Tinctures.
#Hemp #HempExtracts #CBDOil #tincture #Organic #MadeInTheUSA
RE Botanicals CBD Oil Tinctures
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that is not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)