Hemp Symmetry Hemp Extract Tincture
Have you been searching for a healthy, all-natural supplement to add to your health routine? Have you heard about the benefits of the Hemp plant and its extracts like CBD and Terpenes? Are you interested in a fast-acting and simple method of taking your daily dosage without adding another pill or ingredient to your smoothie?
Here is the Hemp Extract Tincture (Dropper Bottle). In an easy-to-use, portable bottle that allows you to take your daily dosage easily by ingesting a full dropper of the oil by mouth once or twice a day.
Have you been hearing all the buzz about the benefits of CBD and “Hemp Oils?” The Hemp Extract Tincture is a simple method to properly gauge and take your dosage of Hemp Extracts daily. It is a small, lightweight, portable bottle which is capped off by a medicine dropper which you use to measure and administer your dose. You can have all the health benefits of Hemp Extracts at your fingertips when you need and want them most.
Hemp Extract Tinctures are:
- Small and Portable 1 Ounce Bottles.
- Packaged in a tinted glass container to protect contents from loosing efficacy due to light exposure.
- Have an easy to measure Dropper for simple dosage measuring and administration.
- Naturally flavored with a mild taste. Some tinctures are flavored with natural flavoring oils.
- Blended with all-natural MCT oils as a carrier oil.
- Available in Full Spectrum and THC-Free versions.
- Each dose contains a full serving of Phyto-Cannabinoids (Phyto=not produced by body, but by plants) that is essential to the proper functioning of the bodies Endocannabinoid System.
- Extracted from the aerial parts of the Hemp plant.
- on your own schedule as a daily supplement in your health routine.
- to help treat chronic pain and discomfort and for flare-ups of certain conditions.
- to help reinforce your body’s Immune system and restore physiological balance.
These products are made from all-natural raised, U.S. grown and harvested Hemp. It is extracted from the Aerial parts of the plant (stems, leaves, flowers, etc.,) by Supercritical CO2 Extraction. It is bottled and distributed in North Carolina.
Available in 1 Ounce glass bottles. Strengths include 250, 500, 1000 and 1500 milligrams. Flavors include Natural, Lemon, Orange and Peppermint (1000 and 1500 mg sizes only available in Natural Flavor).
Start to feel balanced again by taking care of the system (The Endocannabinoid System) which nature has designed for your body to feel and stay healthy. Add the natural substance, like Hemp Symmetry Hemp Extracts that nature has designed to support and bolster that system!
For information about dosing, extraction, or other concerns, please visit the FAQ page of our website or send us a message.
Return & Exchange Policy
Care & Usage Instructions
Laboratory Testing Information
Notes & Disclaimers
Our Customers Say
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that’s not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)