Howling Hemp Hemp Extract Dog Tincture, 250 mg
Did you know your 4-legged best friend can share some of the same benefits as you from Hemp Extracts (CBD Oils)?
Add Howling Hemp Hemp Extract Dog Tincture to their daily routine and his/her Endocannabinoid System can be as healthy as yours!
Do you have an older pet that you want to help relieve the pains of growing older (joint & muscle pain, etc.)? Have they become lethargic or simply have less energy than they use to? How about a newer dog or puppy that is hyperactive or have behavioral issues? Imagine the feeling of joy you can have, and the relief you can give your pet, when you introduce this tincture to their diet!
- Comes in a small, easy to store and use bottle with a pre-measured dropper as the lid.
- Is THC Free for your peace of mind.
- Has a Beefy flavor that your pet will love and be more willing to take.
- Is made from Hemp Extract that is derived from naturally raised, U.S. grown Hemp.
- Provides not only their dose of CBD, but also contains Omega Fatty Acids and other nutrients essential to your pet’s health.
- Is good for dogs of all ages for chronic conditions, or as a preventative boost to help guard your dog’s health.
- Can be administered directly from dropper or mixed with water or food, depending upon the animals tolerance.
Use this tincture for:
- Help relieve some of the pain that many pets undergo as a result of growing older, such as muscle and joint pain.
- Help regulate the digestion of food.
- Calming down hyperactive and nervous pets.
- Help maintain the overall health and well-being of the animal.
These tinctures are extracted from U.S. Grown Hemp, processed and bottled locally in Asheboro, NC by Founders Hemp.
Available in a 1 Ounce (30mL) bottle in 250mg strength with Beef Flavoring added.
Your pet has an Endocannabinoid System and benefits from CBD Oils in the same way you do. Why not give them the same relief/benefits of Hemp Extracts that you enjoy. Start them on the path today with Howling Hemp Hemp Extract Dog Tincture.
Please consult your Veterinarian for guidance, especially if your dog is on any current prescriptions.
Return & Exchange Policy
Care & Usage Instructions
Laboratory Testing Information
Notes & Disclaimers
Our Customers Say
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that’s not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)