Have you ever experienced that annoying feeling of having a piece of food stuck between your teeth, but could not find a toothpick to get it out with? What if there was a pick you could keep on you for just such occasions?
Here it is! WooBamboo’ s Interdental Brush Picks are perfect for keeping around for just such an occurrence. The Bamboo handles make them easy to manipulate and the durable nylon bristles are designed to work their way gently between the teeth and dislodge that pesky morsel of food that is bothering you.
Each pick is covered by a biodegradable plant-based plastic cap to help keep the brush safe and clean between uses.
These picks come in packages of small picks or in a package of assorted sizes that fit your personal needs.
WooBamboo’ s Brush Picks
- Bamboo wood handle makes the pick easy to use and maneuver and is also biodegradable.
- Durable nylon bristled head is soft and designed to maneuver easily between the teeth. The bristles are recyclable where they are accepted.
- Biodegradable, earth-friendly packaging using Soy based inks.
- Caps are made from a corn-starch-based plastic and protect the bristles between uses.
Use these picks
- Use these instead of wooden toothpicks which come from trees and may be treated with harmful chemicals.
- Perfect for travel or on-the-go use.
- Encourage your Dentist to switch to eco-friendly brushes and supplies for use as giveaways.
- Give away eco-friendly supplies as gifts for friends, family, and co-workers.
WooBamboo is a U.S. Owned and Operated company that has been in business since 2013. It sources its Bamboo from Certified forests across the globe. Its products are sold in over 56 countries and in 18,000+ retailers.
Available in a single package of 8small picks and a 12-pack of assorted size picks.
WooBamboo’ s Interdental Brush Picks are a great way to combine your love for the environment with your everyday routine.
#Bamboo #OralCare #WooBamboo #OurPlnetOurHome #EarthFriendly
WooBamboo Interdental Brush Picks
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that is not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)