WooBamboo Kid's Sprout (2 Pack) Bamboo Toothbrushes
At the end of your regular Dentist visit, does the Hygienist normally give you a sampling of toothpaste, floss, and a new toothbrush? Is that toothbrush normally plastic? Where does the brush it replaces wind up? More often than not, it’s end is in a landfill or the environment, not recycled. What if, however, there were a toothbrush available that, when you are done with it, naturally returns to the environment from which it came?
Now you can get such a toothbrush. WooBamboo’ s Kid’s Sprout Bamboo Toothbrushes are completely natural as well as being good for your teeth and the Planet. Made from a single piece of Moso Bamboo it is non-toxic, BPA, Lead and Phthalate free. The handles are completely bio-degradable, and every piece of the packaging is both made from recycled material and is recyclable.
The Bamboo Toothbrush is not only Dentist-Approved, it is also Planet approved. Designed and packed with features that make it a better option for both you and the environment. Not only is the handle thoughtfully designed, but the bristles have been designed with your mouth, and the environment in mind. Made from high-quality, dental-grade nylon, the bristles are also recyclable. (see additional info. for more information)
We all have to brush our teeth. We all want to teach our children how to be good environmental stewards and citizens. Why not do show them by giving them real, useful examples of ways which they can help, while keeping their teeth and gums healthy?
WooBamboo’ s Kid’s Sprout Toothbrushes
- Handles are carved from a single piece of Moso Bamboo, which is sustainably harvested and naturally anti-microbial.
- Handles are coated in a natural Soy-Bean wax.
- Non-Toxic; BPA, Lead and Phthalate free.
- Handle is compostable and biodegradable.
- Nylon, dental-grade, bristles are 100% recyclable. Bristles are tapered for additional cleaning reach.
- Packaging is coated in Soy-based ink. Made from 100% recycled material and are recyclable. Zero-Waste Packaging DOES NOT contain any plastics.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
Use them to
- Replace your children’s plastic brushes in the bathroom and feel great about doing a little more for the environment. (You can politely refuse the complimentary brush from your Dentist during your routine check-up).
- Teach your children about the small changes they can make that have an impact on the environment.
- Encourage your Dentist to switch to eco-friendly brushes and supplies for use as giveaways.
- Give away eco-friendly supplies as gifts for friends, family, and co-workers.
WooBamboo is a U.S. Owned and Operated company that has been in business since 2013. It sources its Bamboo from Certified forests across the globe. Its products are sold in over 56 countries and in 18,000+ retailers.
Available in Soft. Each pack contains 2 brushes (Except zero-waste packs only have one brush). All packages available in standard Blister (recyclable) and Zero-Waste (Plastic Free) Packaging.
WooBamboo’ s Kid’s Sprout Bamboo Toothbrushes will make your kid’s feel like a “Big Kid” when they realize they can take care of their teeth and the planet at the same time.
#Bamboo #OralCare #WooBamboo #OurPlnetOurHome #EarthFriendly
Returns & Exchanges Policy
Care & Usage Instructions
Notes & Disclaimers
Our Customers Say
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that is not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)