WooBamboo Signature Pet Bamboo Toothbrushes
Do you take care of your pet’s teeth with the same enthusiasm and vigor as you do yours? Why don’t you apply some of the same requirements that you apply to your own toothbrush to the ones you use on theirs?
Now you can get such a toothbrush for them as beneficial as your own toothbrush with WooBamboo’ s Signature Pet Toothbrushes. They are completely natural as well as being good for their teeth and the Planet. Made from a single piece of Moso Bamboo it is non-toxic, BPA, Lead and Phthalate free. The handles are completely bio-degradable, and every piece of the packaging is both made from recycled material and is recyclable.
The Bamboo Toothbrush is not only Vet-Approved, it is also Planet approved. Designed and packed with features that make it a better option for both them and the environment. Not only is the handle thoughtfully designed, but the bristles have been designed with your mouth, and the environment in mind. Made from high-quality, dental-grade nylon, the bristles are also recyclable. (see additional info. for more information)
We all want to keep our pet’s teeth and gums healthy and help keep their breath fresh! Why not do your part for them and the environment while keeping your teeth and gums healthy?
WooBamboo’ s Pet Toothbrushes
- Handles are carved from a single piece of Moso Bamboo, which is sustainably harvested and naturally anti-microbial. They are designed similar to human brushes with some ergonomic and bristle changes in order to make brushing your animals’ mouth easier.
- Handles are coated in a natural Soy-Bean wax.
- Non-Toxic; BPA, Lead and Phthalate free.
- Handle is compostable and biodegradable.
- Nylon, dental-grade, bristles are 100% recyclable. Bristles are tapered for additional cleaning reach.
- Packaging is coated in Soy-based ink. Made from 100% recycled material and are recyclable. Zero-Waste Packaging DOES NOT contain any plastics.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
Use Them to
- Replace plastic and other brushes and feel great about doing a little more for the environment.
- Encourage your Vet to switch to eco-friendly brushes and supplies for use in clinics and as giveaways.
- Give away eco-friendly supplies as gifts for friends, family, and co-workers.
WooBamboo is a U.S. Owned and Operated company that has been in business since 2013. It sources its Bamboo from Certified forests across the globe. Its products are sold in over 56 countries and in 18,000+ retailers.
Available in Large Breed (Dog) and Small Breed (Small Dogs and Cats), in single packages.
WooBamboo’ s Signature Pet Toothbrushes are beautifully crafted to help you maintain your pet’s good Oral health and not leave a lasting impact on the environment.
#Bamboo #PetOralCare #WooBamboo #OurPlnetOurHome #EarthFriendly
Returns & Exchanges Policy
Care & Usage Instructions
Notes & Disclaimers
Our Customers Say
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that is not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)