Are you looking to make your Oral care routine healthier? Want to brush with a toothpaste that is free from harmful ingredients and is also great testing?
Here it is, WooBamboo’ s Natural Toothpaste is completely natural as well as being good for your teeth and the Planet. It is Naturally flavored, gluten-free, Vegan and Fluoride-free.
The toothpaste also comes in four different, great-tasting flavors:
Vanilla Mint- Refreshing Mint flavor with a subtle Vanilla finish.
Marshmallow- Tastes like a mouthful of soft marshmallows, for Kids and Adults.
Bubbleberry- Taste of fruity bubblegum.
Sweet Cinnamon- Tastes like warm, delicious cinnamon bun icing.
The tube is made from a Sugar Cane based bio-plastic material known as Green PE. It aids in reducing Greenhouse gasses, can be recycled and is bio-degradable when thrown out.
We all have to brush our teeth. Why not do your part for the environment while keeping your teeth and gums healthy?
WooBamboo ‘s Toothpaste
- Toothpaste tube is made from Green PE. Green PE is a sugarcane based bio-plastic that is good for the environment.
- Natural Ingredients.
- Fluoride free.
- Gluten free.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
Use it to
- Replace the current toothpaste that contains harmful and artificial ingredients, as well as is contained in plastic tubing.
- Encourage your Dentist to switch to eco-friendly brushes and supplies for use as giveaways.
- Give away eco-friendly supplies as gifts for friends, family, and co-workers.
WooBamboo is a U.S. Owned and Operated company that has been in business since 2013. It sources its Bamboo from Certified forests across the globe. Its products are sold in over 56 countries and in 18,000+ retailers.
Available in 4.6 Ounce tubes.
WooBamboo’ s Natural Toothpaste is formulated to help you maintain good Oral health and not leave a lasting impact on the environment.
#Bamboo #OralCare #WooBamboo #OurPlnetOurHome #EarthFriendly #Toothpaste
WooBamboo Natural Toothpaste
We understand. Occasionally, you are going to change your mind, order the wrong size item or get a gift that is not for you. We will accept returns & exchanges in accordance with our policy below.
We will accept returns subject to the following conditions:
Product(s) must be in an UNUSED, UNALTERED, and UNOPENED state, with original tags and labels affixed, in order to return or exchange. Sale and Clearance (Closeout) items may NOT be returned nor exchanged. Damaged or defective merchandise that was found in that condition upon receipt, may be returned at any time for a replacement or refund. Returns are accepted ONLY IF authorized within 30 days of the shipment of your order and received in our facilities within 14 days of that authorization. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred due to returns.
Returns must be authorized and assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before shipping any item back. You can obtain this by calling, e-mailing, messaging, or using the site's Contact Form. When obtaining this number, please specify whether you want to exchange the item, or receive a refund.
For exchanges: Once your item is received and inspected, a credit will be issued to your account which may be used towards a replacement item, which will be shipped back to you within 1 to 2 business days (of receipt of the return item). The customer is responsible for paying any higher differences in price. If there is a lower price difference, the credit will remain for the customers future purchases. Return shipping charges for exchanges will be borne by the company.
For Refunds: After the item is received and inspected, a credit shall be issued, in the manner which you paid, or if necessary, in the form of a paper check.
In either case, shipping charges are not refunded nor credited.
We will not ship, nor do we accept, any package shipped C.O.D.
We take great care in the packaging and shipment of our items. If we determine that the item was damaged because of an error on our part, we will replace the item or issue a refund, however, we will require it be returned prior to replacement or refund.
An item which was damaged by the carrier during shipment and covered by the carrier’s insurance should be claimed against the carrier using their procedures. In some cases, depending upon the carrier, an amount of insurance may be provided (see that carrier’s website for current info.) In these cases, the customer will need to make the claim with the carrier. Any amount of insurance above that is the responsibility of the customer.
Wholesale or business purchases are covered under their own separate Return & Refund Policy. Items purchased online may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Retail Location (as they are inventoried separately). Items picked up in person should be returned or exchanged in person.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS:
- Copy, print or include the original Invoice included with your order.
- Clearly indicate the item(s) you wish to return or exchange. (by circling with a pen, highlighter, etc.)
- Contact us to receive an RMA# and write it neatly on the invoice.
- Prepare your return package. Be sure it is well secured against damage and sealed properly. Remember, no credit will be issued for opened, or used merchandise or exchanges that are not re-saleable.
- Place the invoice inside the box and seal it properly.
- Take the package to the appropriate carrier and ship the item(s) back to us at the shipping address listed upon the invoice. (Remember, return shipping is the resp. of the customer, we DO NOT accept C.O.D. Packages)